Hello, everyone! It seems I’ve been nominated again, this time for Mystery Blogger Award and I really want to congratulate Bea, the amazing blogger behind BeaFree for all the nominations she constantly receives and of course to thank once again that she chose me among her nominations.
Take a look at her blog and hit follow, for great photos and posts based on lifestyle, beauty, healthy recipes and more. You won’t regret!
Thank you BeaFree, I really enjoy doing this! xxx
The Rules For This Award Are:
- Put the award logo/ image in your post
- List all the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify each one of your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask nominees 5 questions of your choice; with a weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours
3 Things About Me:
- I have never eaten a peanut butter & jelly sandwich
- I consider myself pluviophile, I adore the rain and it deeply calms me
- I love skiing, I know since the age of 8 and I will always choose a day on the slopes than on the beach
My Answers For Bea’s Questions:
1. If you were given the opportunity to take a free trip to space, would you take it? Why or why not?
- YES for sure! I would like to go to the moon, to see it with my own eyes and to feel the gravitational force. Would be the adventure of a lifetime!
2. If you were the opposite gender, do you know what your name would have been?
- I don’t know for sure but probably Alex.
3. What games did you enjoy to play when you were younger?
- Monopoly as a board game, hide and seek and one game named ″The Leaf″ made with chalk on the sidewalk.
4. What is your favourite quote?
- ″I’m going to search for my star until I find it. It’s hidden in the drawer of innocence, wrapped in a scarf of wonder.″ – Michael Jackson
5. What song can you currently listen to on repeat and not get sick of?
- Who is it – MJ
My Favourite Post:
All my written posts are favourites to me but here’s one that is deeply in my heart…
♥ This is it… the way you make me feel…
My Nominations Are:
- Style Over Coffee
- The Champagne Diaries
- The Beauty Post
- ANJA GE
- Phashion Bug
- The Rooftop View
- Craven Wild
- Mentally Raw
- Admirably Legal
- The Whimsical Pineapple
- The Lilac Press
- A Small Wardrobe
- Autumn Whewell
Questions Directed To The Bloggers That I have Nominated:
- What makes you feel accomplished?
- What has been your biggest challenge so far?
- What is your greatest fear?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What is your weirdest “quirk”?